Friday, July 24, 2009

Regret.



This morning I woke up to Kristen Miles coming into my room declaring, "I just wanted to say goodbye, I may never see you again."
As I gave her a hug, in my very groggy state, I had sadness overwhelm me.  These past two semesters have been the best experiences of my life.  My heart hurts knowing there are a few of my roommates that I will not ever see again.  
I just wanted to say that I love you all and that you will always be in my heart.  I guess I titled this blog "Regret." because I regret not doing more for my roommates or letting them know how much I really appreciated them and all of the moments we had shared together.  I truly do love all of you as sisters.
Thank you for everything.

4 comments:

  1. Natalie, that is so tender. I miss our apartment already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe. I miss you guys too. And I wanted to tell you that I think you gave me the best complement of my life. I even cried after you left. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No place will ever compare to cloud nine. Except maybe heaven... maybe. I can say that I had the best roommates ever! I'll miss you Natalie! And who knows... maybe we'll see each other again!

    ReplyDelete