Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cloud Nine: STILL ELITE

I realize this blog has turned into a way for me to express how I feel about my roommates.  I want to say that this blog is also letting the world know the greatness of Cloud Nine, and the people in it.
After my roommates moved out about a week ago, I was saddened thinking I would never see them again, I thought, "No one can live up to the greatness of the original Cloud Nine Co-Presidents."  I even thought again, "These girls who move in will not be in the presidency because they will not be as cool."
I want the world, old and future Cloud Nine Co-Presidents to know that I was wrong.  It's hard to believe that I could be wrong, but I was.  I do miss the past Co-Presidents greatly, but there are more who belong to this Elite club.
Only four of us live in Cloud Nine as of now and each roommate is in fact a 'Co-President.'  Each has past the interview process with a breeze, and are now being publicly introduced with their new title.
Ladies we STILL live in Zion.  Do not you worry!
Our first shout out goes to Brionna Gamble: she is an artist who loves life! Brionna also enjoys swimming, farting, and eating brownies.  Please give Brionna a round of applause!





2 comments:

  1. Wait... Is Brionna going to be one of our roommates in the fall? Or is she just there during the break?

    ReplyDelete
  2. shes just there during the break. sad, huh? but she'll be our neighbor she lives in 11.

    ReplyDelete